Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I thought I'd be done with most of my chemo side-effects by now, but my hair is falling out like whoa today.  I've been writing papers all day, so my laptop keys are all sprinkled with bits of hair.  I wonder if my warranty will cover hair in my hard drive if I pull the cancer card?

I got my MRI results back, and I keep meaning to write an update, but these papers (and a story project I've been working on) have been soaking up all of my writing mojo.  I'll get to it soon, my pretties, soon!

Spoiler alert: the MRI results were pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. "Pretty good" sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo glad to hear that it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to the lengthier blog. :] and 'grats re: mri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy for you. :) WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete